How we have helped?
As conflict and natural disasters continued to devastate countless lives across the world, The Zahra(s) Trust Canada’s field teams respond swiftly to address the needs of the most vulnerable throughout its areas of operation with life-saving aid. Your donations help us continue to offer a vital lifeline of support to some of the most vulnerable people affected.
- 2020: Built homes for victims of the maternity hospital blast in Kabul and repaired homes of the victims of the devastating Beirut blast
- 2021: Responded to the deadly new variant of COVID-19 in India that left the nation struggling to cope, providing hospitals with hundreds of oxygen tanks, oximeters and concentrators.
- 2022: Responded to deadly attack on worshipers at a mosque in Peshawar, Pakistan; as the first NGO on the scene, we provided both immediate and long-term assistance to those affected
- 2022: In response to a devastating 6.1 magnitude earthquake killing over one thousand, our team quickly deployed to provide emergency assistance to those impacted by the natural disaster
- 2022: Responded to extreme flooding in Pakistan & Afghanistan that affected over 33 million people, providing shelter, water, food and hygiene kits
Please support our emergency fund, so we can be on hand immediately to help those most in need, in their greatest time of need.